Need help uploading files? Watch this video tutorial!

Contributor Notes

1. When adding a new version of an existing file, please edit the previous upload.
2. The maximum upload size is 150 MB. For larger files, please contact us or use the external link option.
3. You only need to specify a file size if you are linking to an external file.
4. Please don't overuse BBCode formatting and smilies in your file descriptions. Please also try to keep file descriptions to an acceptable length.
5. If you are not the author of a file, make sure you have permission to upload it. No stolen work!
6. All uploads must comply with the posted Forum rules.

Download! No deductions from user account.

This is Levy’s update for the 2013-2014 Season. In order to understand how to update your game and see the changes to the Roster file go to our thread: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=92991&start=50

The roster ratings for the actual season were made by mkharsh33 in a collective project for Xbox at Operation Sports. What I did was to copy the skills, tendencies and animation for each player on the roster (approx. 400 of 440 players were updated!). The rest is unchanged from the previous version I had up on NLSC.

My contribution to this roster file was creating the real coaches for every team because no one succeeded in doing it (in most of the cases it caused game crashes when people tried to change them). There’s one exception: Frank Vogel who isn’t anywhere to find with a face, so I decided to keep Nate McMillan as head coach. I've been adding the missing coach faces from the game to this upload, just copy them into the game's main folder.

One more thing, there are 2 versions of the roster file:

1. One that gives you the typical 2K arcade-ish, chaotic, fast paced style of game completely unrealistic in my opinion as an NBA fan for more than 20 years. Sadly this tendency continues with the newer installment of the game (2K13, 2K14)…

2. One with a slower, smarter style of play, the way the game should be (I changed the coach settings for every past, present and future coach by adjusting Run Plays to 50 and Fast Break to 0).

#2 should work like a charm if you use my Game Sliders: Levy's Sliders

This is not a definite version of the 2013-2014 Roster! I personally still don’t like the adjustments patchers do (in this case the collective behind mkharsh33). If I would play the actual season I would at least tone down the Play Lanes for each player just to start with because it is way too high and it makes the flashy passes almost non-existent in the game and increases unrealistically the number of steals per game for CPU.

This download was added Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:53 pm by levynagy and last edited Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:59 pm by levynagy • Last download Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:25 pm

Similar Downloads

2012/2013 Roster Update (Xbox 360)
2016-2017 Season Roster
College Hoops 2K Roster and Settings
Jeffx NBA 2K11 PS3 Roster (July 23rd, 2014)
Levy's 1997 Draft Class
Levy's 1998 Draft Class
Levy's Sliders
NBA 2K10 & Beyond Project: 10-11 Opening Day Roster
Roster Pack for the Total Update
Updated 2016-17 Roster

Jump to:  

Overall list  
Download MOD © by Hotschi, Demolition Fabi, OXPUS •  Download MOD English language © by OXPUS •