Need help uploading files? Watch this video tutorial!

Contributor Notes

1. When adding a new version of an existing file, please edit the previous upload.
2. The maximum upload size is 150 MB. For larger files, please contact us or use the external link option.
3. You only need to specify a file size if you are linking to an external file.
4. Please don't overuse BBCode formatting and smilies in your file descriptions. Please also try to keep file descriptions to an acceptable length.
5. If you are not the author of a file, make sure you have permission to upload it. No stolen work!
6. All uploads must comply with the posted Forum rules.

Download! No deductions from user account.

First and foremost! Thanks go out to the makers of the Ultimate Base Roster, and the ABA Roster, REDitor and the Rating Encyclpoedia for 2K12. This would not have been possible without their efforts.

This roster represents the leaders in Points, Rebounds and Assists for each franchise. ABA teams are included. Each team has 20 man rosters, so you can customize them to your liking. The current rotations are the ones that I am currently using. They were designed to eliminate having duplicate players in the 12 man rotations. All players have been rated using the NBA Rating Encyclopedia posted on this website.

Each player is rated for his best season while playing with a Franchise. The only exception that I made to the Top 20 was on Portland. I just had to add Bill Walton because he is a member of the Hall of Fame. Every team has been play tested and the current rotations make for exciting game play. Cyberfaces have been assigned to about 98% of the players. Free Agents are the same as the Legends Roster from the Ultimate Base Roster Mod (I do not use the Free Agents so I did not spend any time on them, although I may do something here at a later date).

One addition that I am currently chewing on is adding a second edition of each team that would represent the players that rank in positions 21-40. This would capture missing players like Drazen Petrovic, and Michael Ray Richardson. Also, I have changed the Charlotte Bobcats so that they are now wearing Charlotte Hornets jerseys and New Orleans Hornets are the Pelicans. All teams have Long Shorts (yes even the ABA teams).

This download was added Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:50 am by Burdman  • Last download Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:40 am

Similar Downloads

Franchise Best Mod
NLSC Roster 2K12
Ultimate All Time Franchise Best Mod Roster
Ultimate All-Time Franchise Best Mod Face Packs

Jump to:  

Overall list  
Download MOD © by Hotschi, Demolition Fabi, OXPUS •  Download MOD English language © by OXPUS •