Need help uploading files? Watch this video tutorial!

Contributor Notes

1. When adding a new version of an existing file, please edit the previous upload.
2. The maximum upload size is 150 MB. For larger files, please contact us or use the external link option.
3. You only need to specify a file size if you are linking to an external file.
4. Please don't overuse BBCode formatting and smilies in your file descriptions. Please also try to keep file descriptions to an acceptable length.
5. If you are not the author of a file, make sure you have permission to upload it. No stolen work!
6. All uploads must comply with the posted Forum rules.

Download! No deductions from user account.

These sliders were made to play MyCAREER mode, trying to make the game a bit more realistc and accurate. This is a Beta version; I'll be updating it as soon as I fix it more. At the moment, it offers a good, accurate FG% user vs PC and most games end with close scores, even when you play against teams that don't have stars or are rebuilding.

Installation:
1. Download URB V5 (These sliders were made to be used specifically with those rosters). You can download the rosters here: URB V5
2. Go to the game Saves folder and back up your "Settings.STG" file
3. Paste the file you're downloading from here (Kai All-Star MC Sliders.STG) in the same Saves folder.
4. Load the file, then freeze all values using Cheat Engine. If you don't know how to do this, you can find the info you need in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=149&t=88004&hilit=NBA+2k13+custom+sliders
5. Load your My Career or Start one, however you see fit.
6. Enjoy the game.

This download was added Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:23 pm by kaixito and last edited Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:41 pm by kaixito • Last download Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:12 pm

Similar Downloads

Albys Sliders Pack
All-Star Teams Unlocked Roster
Mr Tr0llz Unique All-Star & Coaching Sliders
NBA 2K13 Forever Young Game Sliders
The Eccentric Edition - All-Star Slider Set

Jump to:  

Overall list  
Download MOD © by Hotschi, Demolition Fabi, OXPUS •  Download MOD English language © by OXPUS •