Albys' Realistic Roster and gameplay for NBA 2K13. Play the real NBA with the latest Roster Father's work!
Albys Realistic Roster 6.0
30th April 2013
- Added Machado to GSW, Kris Joseph to Nets and created Justin Holiday (free agent) with real faces
- Updated NBA roster and rotations playoffs
- Updated some overalls and tendencies for 20+ players from RR5!
- Updated 30+ sigshots
- Updated potential for 50+ players (also FA)
- Some little updates for coach profiles
- Added Lindsey Hunter as Suns coach (thanks to Daninoz)
- Fixed D'Antoni coach skills
- Fixed wrong jerseys number for C. Jenkins (Phi), J. McRoberts (Cha), J. Crawford (Bos), T. Douglas (Sac), P. Patterson (Sac), C. Aldrich (Sac), L. Fields (Tor), Marcus Morris (Pho), H. Haddadi (Pho), Chris Johnson (Min), D. Cunningham (Min), L. Barbosa (Was)
- Updated shoe models for Joe Johnson and G. Wallace
- Added Draft Class 2013 v6 by Mauroth and Albys after declaration deadline
- Added Draft Class 2014 v6 by Mauroth and Albys
- Some little updates for sliders: +2 speed (Human/CPU), +2 inside-close (Human)
- This is my definitive gameplay. I think this is the best gameplay ever, with 2 different skills: "All-Star Sliders" are for good players. "Supersim Sliders" are for very good players. Both sliders are for All-Star difficulty.
- Fixed real arena names.
1) Place the .ROS, .STG and .FDC files in your saves folder.
2) Place the "shoes" folder in C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\NBA 2K13
3) Place all files from "files" folder to main game folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\NBA 2K13) and overwrite
4) Start the game
5) Load Albys RR6official.ROS
6) Load Albys RR settings SUPERSIM or ALL STAR.
7) Play the game
Game Speed: 46.
Defensive Assist: 50 or less
Have a nice Association!