This is a port of my Enhanced Sidelines mod from NBA 2K12. It aims to improve the texture quality of characters on the sidelines to better match the players on the court.
- The cheerleaders smile, have improved textures and now wear traditional NBA dancer spandex outfits.
- The gloss on the cameramen has been toned down, and detail has been added to their clothing.
- The ballboy/sweeper's clothing now has more detail. His shirt is no longer shiny and plastic looking.
- The scorekeepers' shirts and arms were given better shading to match their faces.
- The Nets and Bobcats have new sideline uniform textures for the 2012-13 season, which have been applied to this mod.
TO INSTALL: Extract the Retextured 2K13 Sideline Characters download below directly to your NBA 2K13 folder, overwriting the old files.
NOTE: New team_###.iff files are included with the updated cheerleader/ballboy uniforms. These also include textures from the Retextured 2K13 Crowd mod. If you don't want the Retextured 2K13 Crowd and only want the new 3D cheerleader model and sideline textures, then just install the gamedataextra.iff file and ignore the team_###.iff files.