Need help uploading files? Watch this video tutorial!

Contributor Notes

1. When adding a new version of an existing file, please edit the previous upload.
2. The maximum upload size is 150 MB. For larger files, please contact us or use the external link option.
3. You only need to specify a file size if you are linking to an external file.
4. Please don't overuse BBCode formatting and smilies in your file descriptions. Please also try to keep file descriptions to an acceptable length.
5. If you are not the author of a file, make sure you have permission to upload it. No stolen work!
6. All uploads must comply with the posted Forum rules.

Download! No deductions from user account.

For the Xbox 360 only. This file includes Imperial's FINAL Retirement Roster, (75 and 99) My Player Legends Draft Mod, Times Square Mod, Street Mod and NBA 2K13 Base Roster. I also added the VTCRB (75 and 99 My player Normal/Retro Jersey Mods). Also includes Xbox 360 extraction tools for easy transportation of files to and from PC.

• Imperial's Rosters for Offline Usage (Xbox 360)
This download was added Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:19 pm by BAROCKAFELLA and last edited Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:18 pm by BAROCKAFELLA • Last download Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:28 pm

Similar Downloads

D-League Uniforms for NBA Teams - Xbox 360
NBA STREET V1 Xbox 360
Unlock All - Xbox 360
Unlock All Teams Xbox 360 Settings & USB Modkit

Jump to:  

Overall list  
Download MOD © by Hotschi, Demolition Fabi, OXPUS •  Download MOD English language © by OXPUS •