This is a tool that can unpack and convert Electronic Arts' PlayStation 2 art files from .BIG and .SSH format. It supports unpacking all .ssh and .big files in a single folder to another folder at once. The user can preview images in an SSH file and export the texture as a Windows bitmap. It also includes some palette tools.
- Load SSH: Open a PS2 SSH file in a new window. The new window lists the contents and enables you to unpack each image as raw+palette or BMP.
- Unpack single SSH: Point to an PS2 SSH file and unpack all images as BMP.
- Unpack all SSH in folder: Point to a folder and unpack all images from all PS2 SSH files found.
- Unpack all BIG in folder: Point to a folder and unpack all BIG files to a given map.
- Flip RGB of palette: Switch Red and Blue values of a 256 colour RGBA file.
- Convert PS2 palette: Convert a raw EA PS2 palette to a normal Windows BMP 256 colour palette
- Create Test palette: Create a new High Colour 256 colour palette for image testing purposes.
- About: Show some background info
Special thanks to the author of ImpBIG.exe.