Need help uploading files? Watch this video tutorial!

Contributor Notes

1. When adding a new version of an existing file, please edit the previous upload.
2. The maximum upload size is 150 MB. For larger files, please contact us or use the external link option.
3. You only need to specify a file size if you are linking to an external file.
4. Please don't overuse BBCode formatting and smilies in your file descriptions. Please also try to keep file descriptions to an acceptable length.
5. If you are not the author of a file, make sure you have permission to upload it. No stolen work!
6. All uploads must comply with the posted Forum rules.

Download! No deductions from user account.

This tool is here to help you get the Miracle Jersey effect (or any lighting effect you discover for that matter) on any jersey you want, from any modder, without any manual editing! You just select the jersey, or the folder that contains the jerseys you want to modify, click on Do Magic, and you're done! The tool even detects which jerseys are home and which are away, and has different preset profiles for each one. It also comes with 2K's presets for lighting, in case you don't like the effect or just want to get the jersey back to its original state.

Same effects can also be applied to arenas as well, separately.

Disclaimer

The tool is still in beta. I've tested it in my environment, added the lighting effects to all 30 teams on JoeJames' updates, and went into the game to test that they work. Your mileage should be good, but may vary until I iron out any bugs. I do need your help in testing this tool as well. If something goes wrong, you can always revert the jersey to its original state, by using 2K's profiles, which are provided with the tool.

Screenshots

The tool's main window, showing the different profiles and the settings you can alter.

The tool's Batch Processing window ("Do Folder") which allows you to apply the lighting edits to all jerseys inside a folder with a single click.

2K's default Pistons away uniform, color corrected and with Miracle Jersey lighting effects ("away" profile).

JoeJames' uniforms with Miracle Jersey lighting effects ("home" and "away" profiles)

This download was added Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:00 am by Leftos and last edited Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:52 pm by Leftos • Last download Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:43 am

Similar Downloads

NBA 2K12 Jersey Textures Importer/Exporter

Jump to:  

Overall list  
Download MOD © by Hotschi, Demolition Fabi, OXPUS •  Download MOD English language © by OXPUS •